The demand for high-reliability of ruggedized displays and increased affordability has positioned Cevians as a prime technology provider. With vertically integrated capabilities from material sciences, optical products, and displays, we actively contribute to the growth of a range of market segments such as military, aerospace, industrial, air traffic control, and simulation systems.
Cevians ruggedized systems typically include power supply systems, signal conditioning, and electromagnetic interference protections, multi-standard video interfaces, touch controllers, embedded display controls, LED backlight drivers, heater controls, and any non-mission-critical hardware and firmware.
As the only vertically integrated supplier of ruggedized displays, we reduce product time to market without compromising on performance. We design and manufacture all core elements and efficiently perform the electromechanical assemblies of subsystems.
- MIL-STD-810 for military ground and airborne applications, high vibration, and 50K foot high altitude
- Wide storage temperature, -55 to +85, no forced convection
- Versatile mounting options, including Vesa mount, front and side mounting points
- Oleophobic touch surfaces
- Low latency
- Multiple video interfaces: ARINC-818, DP, DVI, HDMI, 3G-SDI
- High brightness >350 ftL
- Low capability dimming down to 0.1 ftL
- Wide viewing angle
- NVIS compliant to MIL-STD-3009
- BlackBackground compliant
- Minimal single point of failure with integrated redundancy
- MTBF MIL-HBK-217F plus of 30,000 hours
- Our ruggedized displays fall under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) Export Administration Regulations (EAR).