NVIS Lamp Assemblies
For Military and Free World Applications
The component at the origin of NVIS compliance in the cockpit. Cevians offers a number of lamp assemblies that integrate a high-reliability incandescent lamp. Each lamp is sealed in the assembly to guarantee full compliance to MIL-STD-3009 where there is no risk of light leakage associated with individual lamp and ring panel assemblies. Each lamp is tested for light leakage and uses either Cevians monolithic NVIS ring or glass/polymer construction. The products are available in different shapes and sizes and have been integrated into MIL-P-7788 illuminated panels for over 35 years.
These NVIS products continue to support a vast number of deployed aircraft platforms around the free world.
- Meets MIL-STD-3009
- Integrated subminiature incandescent lamps, T1, T 3/4, -7132, -7152
- High-reliability incandescent bulbs, MTBF up to 10,000 hours
- Guaranteed light leak-free assemblies
- High resistance isolation termination materials
- Various illumination patterns, including wide cone emission
- Wide operating temperature -55° to 100°C
- Compliant for use in MIL-P-7788 illuminated panels
- Integrated reflector
- Compatible with standard adhesive families, epoxies, acrylates, and urethanes
- NVIS Lamp Assemblies Filters