Proprietary Integrations for Unique Specifications
We integrate our proprietary technologies, including NVIS chemistries and processes, to produce dead front legends and indicators with custom components to unique specifications. This can include low reflection front surface, non-visible until lit markings, and multi-cavity independent markings.
The LEDGen leverages our singular polymer synthesis and formulation with optical bonding processes. Each product can integrate a number of material layers to provide the required chromaticity, transmission, and front surface reflections. The LEDGen are used in switch element and panel indicators and satisfy the requirement of MIL-STD-3009, MIL-S-22885, MIL-C-25050, and MIL-L-85762A.
- All polymer construction
- Wide operating temperature -55°C to 85°C
- Chemical and fluid resistance in accordance with MIL-STD-810G
- High contrast finish, MIL-STD-22885
- High resistance surface coating, severe abrasion MIL-PRF-13830
- High transmission up to 65% photopic
- Super low specular reflection < 0.5%
- High contrast readability >7:1 MIL-L-85762A
- Single or multicolor integrated marking, zero cross talk, minimal spacing < 0.030”
- All characteristics customized to requirements, size, font, color, symbols
- The maximum size, 12”x12”
- Minimal thickness of 0.040”
- NVIS compliant with MIL-STD-3009