Our most advanced photochemistry solutions in combination with proprietary inorganic nanoparticles ensure the emitted light from our NVISable LED satisfies specific chromaticity, brightness, and near-infrared emission requirements in accordance with MIL-STD-3009.
NVISable LEDs are available in standard tape and reel configuration with low minimum order quantities.
Standard and Custom Specifications
Cevians has developed a large number of standard products in addition to designing and manufacturing custom solutions to meet specific customer requirements. The product is available in multiple standard package sizes and emitting directions and is suitable for standard surface mount soldering assembly processes including automated post soldering cleaning.
Integration of NVISable LEDs into illuminated keyboards, LCD backlights, flashlights, indicators, and illuminated panels eliminates the risks associated with alternate filtering methods while reducing assembly and manufacturing costs.
- Compliant to MIL-STD-3009
- Available in all MIL-STD-3009 NVIS chromaticities
- Can be custom tailored for brightness, chromaticity, and radiance
- MTBF > 40,000 hours
- High photostability
- Compatible to automated surface mount assembly process
- Minimal brightness and chromaticity variation
- Operating temperature -40°C +85°C ambient
- Storage -40°C +95°C